* Lorenzo Noc, native of Festauer (?) Diocese of Constance; applied to marry Margarita Guile, native of Strasbourg: 2 Aug 1792
* Pedro Gerardo Bences, native of Paris; applied to marry Manuela Santoriad, native of Madrid: 5 Nov 1792
* Eugenio Gil Estanger, native of ‘Tongo’ (?), Diocese of Liège, Flanders, invalid soldier; aplied to marry Paula Martínez of Villanueva de Puerta, Burgos; 5 Dec 1792
* Don Carlos Domingo de Weymar, native of Martinique, royal ‘Guardia de Corps’ in the Flemish company; applied to marry María Ignacia Ramírez, native of Badajoz: 20 Dec 1792
* François Bani, native of Velleville, France; applied to marry María Engracia Neckar of Bayonne, France; 7 Jan 1793
* Antoine Chaqué, native of Montpellier; applied to marry María Francisca Reyes, native of Santa Cruz de la Zarza: 15 Jan 1793
* Hieronymus Knapp, cadet of the Flemish company; applied to marry Doña Josefa González, native of Loja (Granada): 21 Jan 1793
* Christophe Bertrand, native of Léon, France; applied to marry Isabelle Fourret, native of Rouen; 28 Jan 1793
* Christian Esquen, n. Mainz, Germany; applied to marry Victoria Hambrán, native of Madrid: 11 Feb 1793
* Juan Reyn, native of ‘Nagnemaleoba’, Diocese of Prague; applied to marry Petra Martin, native of Léon, France: 10 Apr 1793
* Johann Heinrich Ray, native of ‘Aynain’, Frankfurt; applied to marry Thérèse Parie, native of Bayonne: 27 May 1793
* Johann Heinrich Lordstehmer, native of St Georg, Hamburg; applied to marry María Josefa Montesser, native of Naples: 6 Nov 1793.
Among the foreign brides and grooms it would be interesting to know which were long settled in Spain and which were relative newcomers and, among the latter, if the socioeconomic status of any of them would perhaps bear out the idea that they had fled the French Revolution.